DirtyVibes Lawsuit against Right Connections Travel and Don Hughes
News and Updates involving the DirtyVibes Lawsuit with Right Connections Travel
To all members and guests of DirtyVibes.com produced by DesirousParty.com:
We have received a lot of questions since our announcement this past December (2021) terminating the relationship with Right Connections Travel (RCT).
We did not initially provide an explanation for the termination; however, a lot of confusion continues to be caused by Don Hughes and Right Connections Travel (RCT) misusing the DirtyVibes® brand along with the signature trip names created exclusively by the production team at DesirousParty®.
As such, please note the following:
- DirtyVibes.com is the only and official website of Dirty Vibes®.
- The "dirty-vibes.com" website is an unauthorized website that copied content off the real DV site to cause confusion. That site is in no way associated or produced by DesirousParty®.
- Desirous Party owns the U.S. Patent and Trademark Registration (see Dirty Vibes® U.S. patent registration trademark paperwork below).
- Desirous Party owns the U.S. Copyright for all photos and content posted on DirtyVibes.com. The U.S. Copyright registration certificate is listed below.
- The names TRYST, Dirty Vibes Music Fest and Wicked Eden were created exclusively by the DesirousParty® production team with no input from Don Hughes or RCT. As this is what the production team at DesirousParty® has done successfully since 2004 with creating unique theme brands.
- We have also launched new signature theme brands such as DEVIANT and THRIVE.
- 10-2021- The Federal Lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Arizona was moved to U.S. District Court in Nevada.
- 08-21-2021- US Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) denial paperwork has been posted below for all Trademark applications submitted by Right Connections Travel in relation to Dirty Vibes due to confusion to existing Trademarks owned by Desirous Parties Unlimited Inc.
- 08-11-2021- A complaint was Filed in Arizona Federal Court for Trademark Infringement, Copyright Violations along with other complaints against Don Hughes and Right Connections Travel on this date. Please see below attached PDF for full Federal Complaint.
- 08-04-2021- U.S. Copyright registration certificate for photos on the DirtyVibes.com site has been posted below. More copyright registration certificates are forthcoming shortly.
- 06-28-2021- U.S. Patent and Registration Trademark certificate awarding Dirty Vibes to Desirous Parties Unlimited Inc. is posted below. This is for class 39 and 41 on the Trademark. More trademark certificates are forthcoming.
No one likes drama, and we definitely understand that. However, given the ongoing confusion in the market, we felt it necessary to inform our clients about this scenario.
As always Dirty Vibes® and Desirous Party® is a reflection of each and every one of you, and we thank you for your support.
We are now handling travel operations in house via DesirousParty® Vacations to give our guests the VIP treatment from the time you make your reservation throughout your entire travel/party experience.
We are committed to the long term quality and premium experience that that our guests have come to expect from our brands.
with any questions, comments or concerns.